The factors that explain why I catch a cold too much:
The physical constitution is one of the causes that determines tolerance to low temperatures throughout life. Thin people are more frilly, because the more fat our body has, the more it will protect us from the cold.
The loss of weight due to eating disorders or some disease makes us more sensitive to low temperatures. It is another possible cause that may explain why you are always cold.
Our lifestyle also influences the cold our body feels. Skipping meals, drinking too little water, not getting enough sleep or being below average weight can make us feel colder. Also, people who work in warm environments, with heating, tolerate the cold worse than those who spend more time outdoors.
Enormous or low blood pressure makes our blood get worse at the ends of our body: hands and feet.
Hypothyroidism is one of the possible causes of always being cold. The decrease in the production of thyroid hormone causes a global slowing of the metabolism, produces less body heat and reduces body temperature.
Bad blood circulation can hide behind the continuous cold we feel in the body.
Anemia, diabetes or the consumption of some medications are other possible factors that cause you always to be cold.
The Raynaud phenomenon is another possible cause of the cold. It is a disease that affects the blood vessels, especially in the hands and feet, and causes them to contract so that the blood does not circulate well when we are at low temperatures.
Move away from the diseases of your life with this ideal ranking so that your mind and body have vitality. Decile Chau to the pain of tummy, head, ears, cold and stress. The keys to good health.
We compiled a few tips to improve your health and feel 100% vital. Take note and apply to your life!
- Stay active in the office. Even if you go to the gym and go up and down stairs every day, sitting for long periods can be detrimental to your health. If you work in front of the computer all day, be sure to take breaks every 45 minutes to walk, stretch your legs and back, and get your entire motor system moving.
- Cool shower. Cold showers help improve circulation, strengthen the skin, strengthen the immune system, improve mood and invigorate your body. The ideal duration of a cold shower should be five minutes. What is recommended is to intercalate this temperature several times with warmer water at intervals of 30 seconds.
- Activate your friendships. People who demonstrate excellent social support have the most strong immune systems and the least chance of getting sick. For those who are not very friendly, a piece of uncommon but useful advice is to break the isolation barrier by maximizing the network of friends: propose a change and in the next few days making friends with two or three people you never talked to before. The girl at the reception or the supermarket employee is two good examples to start socializing more. The effort will have a double result for those who manage to have more face-to-face contact with their friends and leave out cell phone chat or social networks for a few days.
- Eat more garlic. It is proven that this seasoning reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels, fights infections and acts as a potent antioxidant. Eat it raw or cooked, and you will have more health. Of course, I have a mint chewing gum always at hand: it will help you to combat its characteristic and robust smell.
- Take some naps. Several studies show that by resting more, the immune cells that fight diseases increase their number and effectiveness. Since being sleepy causes, a buildup of calcium in the arteries of the heart and restricts the production of human growth hormone that limits the body’s ability to repair itself. Therefore, the idea is to take naps as many times as you can. A typical schedule (but almost impossible for all workers) is from 13 to 15 hours since it is when our body needs more rest.
- Enjoy going out for a few drinks. Average alcohol consumption increases longevity and reduces the risk of heart disease by 20 to 50%. Going out every so often to have a drink with friends is an excellent idea to improve your health. Of course, the allowed is a maximum of two bottles. I chose the drink that you like and did not deprive yourself of having a lovely time of fun.
- Incorporate Yoga into your exercise routine. To strengthen and balance the immune system, we must encourage the combination of exercise – relaxation. This mix can be achieved through the practice of Yoga, which also strengthens you against heart diseases such as high blood pressure, blood sugar, and obesity.
- Cut with the consumption of calories. A balanced, low-calorie diet not only helps you stay in shape, but it also reduces your cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure. Keep in mind that to avoid vitamin deficiencies, you must make sure to include all kinds of foods: dairy, meat, fruits and vegetables, and plenty of liquid.
- De-stress your life. Suffering too much stress can be an excellent gateway to get sick. It can cause lack of sleep, lack of energy, back pain, diarrhea, constipation, depression, bloating, cramps, changes in appetite, apathy, irritability, rashes, irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Many things! A right solution is to take out your negative energy by exercising yourself. I chose the sport that you like the most and practice it at least three times a week. For others, it may be useful to turn to aromatherapy or, perhaps, some session of Yoga. But an outing with friends to laugh without stopping may be the best option to take the stress out of your mind and body.
- Eat more yogurt. Probiotics, present in yogurt, have an outstanding impact on gastrointestinal conditions and help you to heal your body. Eating at least one serving of yogurt a day lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol and strengthens the immune system. Combining it with fruits, cereals and other dairy products will help maximize the benefits.
What about the menu?
This type of chili is known to be rich in Capsaicin. This nutrient has anti-inflammatory properties, helps the symptoms of arthritis and is also suitable for metabolism.
In addition to helping with the elimination of carcinogenic toxins, it is also rich in vitamins that help prevent infections and the flu.
Apples are recognized for their nutritional properties that help people with conditions such as asthma. According to a report by Time magazine, this delicious fruit also helps reduce inflammations caused by infections.
Nothing like a bowl of creamy chicken soup to alleviate the symptoms of a cold and here is the science behind this dish. The hot broth helps the nasal fluid lose thickness and can be expelled more easily. It also allows the person to stay hydrated.
Its smell can be annoying for many people, but precisely there lies its magic, because it helps to repel infections. Studies have also revealed that garlic can prevent diseases such as cancer of the stomach, esophagus, and colon.
In addition to being highly rich in vitamin C, this fruit has nutrients such as iron, which helps prevent colds and having milder flu.
In Eastern cultures, ginger is one of the most popular foods to help health. It is not for less, because it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that fight diseases such as obesity, diabetes and heart conditions.
This plant, which is commonly used for medicinal teas, is a powerful tool for combating colds, coughs and relieving throat irritation.
This millinery flower helps with stomach pain due to its anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties.